I am fully insured and qualified in the following areas:
• Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Diabetes and Obesity - Level 4.
• Advanced Personal trainer – Level 3.
• Zen Yoga Teacher- RYT 200 hours
• Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher - 200 hours
• Lau Gar Kuen Kung Fu - 1st Degree Black Sash.
• Advanced Anatomy and Physiology – Level 3.
• Exercise Referral for Health Management - Level 3
• Gym Instructor – Level 2.
• Circuit training – Level 3.
• Core stability and Torso training – Level 3.
• Boxercise Instructor award.
• Nutrition for Sports and Exercise.
• Nutrition and Weight Management.
• Pre and Post Natal Exercise - Level 3.
• Exercise for Ultimate Fat Loss Certificate.
• Client Psychology and Motivation - Future Fit.
All my qualifications are accredited by REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals), City and Guilds, The British Kung Fu Association, Zenways, The Yoga Alliance, The International Mindfulness Teachers Association, Boxercise, Future Fit Training and The Independent Yoga Network.
I'm James a Personal Health Coach from the Midlands. I am passionate about helping people to achieve health and wellness. Whether that's through weight loss, fitness, GP referral or Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity I can help.
My own journey first began with traditional martial arts. It helped me discover discipline, strength and internal health. It was a great starting point to create the will power to achieve other things. I could see how exercise is a medicine that made me feel happier and stronger. A tool I could use to release any stress and cultivate a discipline to be happier.
I enjoy training every day in some way as part of a healthy and positive routine. I love running, Muay Thai, Brazillian Jiujitsu, Yoga and meditation practice. I really enjoy hiking in nature and good book to pass the time.
It took me 3 years to qualify as a Level 3 Trainer and a further 2 years to gain my GP referral and Level 4 qualifications. None of my qualifications came over night or easy. I have industry experience of working in public gyms and with my own personal clients. I'm currently working with autistic adults improve their health and well-being. I hope to help all people, and myself, reach their fullest potential.