I am fully insured and qualified in the following areas:
• Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Diabetes and Obesity - Level 4.
• Advanced Personal trainer – Level 3.
• Zen Yoga Teacher- RYT 200 hours
• Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher - 100 hours
• Lau Gar Kuen Kung Fu - 1st Degree Black Sash.
• Advanced Anatomy and Physiology – Level 3.
• Exercise Referral for Health Management - Level 3
• Gym Instructor – Level 2.
• Circuit training – Level 3.
• Core stability and Torso training – Level 3.
• Boxercise Instructor award.
• Nutrition for Sports and Exercise.
• Nutrition and Weight Management.
• Pre and Post Natal Exercise - Level 3.
• Exercise for Ultimate Fat Loss Certificate.
• Client Psychology and Motivation - Future Fit.
All my qualifications are accredited by REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals), City and Guilds, The British Kung Fu Association, Zenways, Boxercise and Future Fit Training.
I'm James a Personal Health Coach from the Midlands. I am passionate about helping people to achieve health and wellness. Whether that's through weight loss, fitness, GP referral or Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity I can help.
My own journey first began with traditional martial arts. It helped me discover discipline, strength and internal health. It was a great starting point to create the will power to achieve other things. I enjoy running, Muay Thai, Brazillian Jiujitsu, Yoga and meditation practice.
It took me 3 years to qualify as a Level 3 Trainer and a further 2 years to gain my GP referral and Level 4 qualification. I have industry experience of working in public gyms and with my own personal clients. I hope to help people, and myself, reach their fullest potential.